A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Using a Bayesian Adaptive Design to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-089 in Subjects With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease on Stable Doses of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pozanicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 05 Jun 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 337 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History