A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study evaluating the efficacy and safety of grass (Phleum pratense) sublingual tablet (SCH 697243) in adult subjects with a history of grass pollen induced rhinoconjunctivitis with or without asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Timothy grass pollen allergen extract (Grastek) (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck
- 02 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'Additional treatment required rescue medication' has been met.
- 02 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'Symptom score' has been met.
- 15 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History