A Randomised, Double Blind, Double Dummy, Parallel Group, Active Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Antiviral Efficacy of 400 mg QD neVirapine Extended Release Formulation in Comparison to 200 mg BID neVirapinE Immediate Release in Combination With Truvada in Antiretroviral Therapy naive HIV-1 Infected Patients (VERxVE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nevirapine (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERxVE
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1033 to 1250 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 18 Jan 2012 Actual end date (1 Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History