Hematopoietic Bone Marrow Transplantation for Patients With High-risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL), or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Using Related HLA-Mismatched Donors: A Trial Using Radiolabeled Anti-CD45 Antibody Combined With Immunosuppression Before and After Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD45 monoclonal antibody BC8 I-131 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Refractory anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 18 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.