A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Trial to Evaluate Intravenous and Oral PRT060128, a Selective and Reversible P2Y12 Inhibitor, vs Clopidogrel, as a Novel Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients Undergoing Non-Urgent PCI
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Elinogrel (Primary) ; Elinogrel (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INNOVATE-PCI
- Sponsors Portola Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 650 to 800 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 31 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the announcement of the presentation of results at ESC 2010 in a Portola Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 29 Aug 2010 Results have been presented at SC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.