Prospective, Multicentre, Open-Label Study Evaluating 1,5 mg/Day of Fondaparinux [fondaparinux-sodium], in Venous Thromboembolic Events Prevention in Patients With Renal Impairment and Undergoing a Major Orthopaedic Surgery. (PROPICE Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary)
- Indications Venous thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROPICE
- 14 Oct 2008 Actual patient number changed from 450 to 451 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.