A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of Early Glatiramer Acetate Treatment in Delaying the Conversion to Clinically Definite Multiple Sclerosis (CDMS) of Subjects Presenting With a Clinically Isolated Syndrome (CIS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PreCISe
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 12 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 482 to 481 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from Oct 2010 to Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2011 Five-year results presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History