A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Determine Safety and Tolerability of LX6171 Oral Suspension Dosed for 28 Days in Subjects Exhibiting Age Associated Memory Impairment (AAMI) with a Lead-in, Open-Label, Single-Dose Relative Bioavailability Study of LX6171 Oral Suspension in Healthy Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs LX 6171 (Primary)
- Indications Memory disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Apr 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Mar 2012 Primary endpoints identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 136 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.