A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial of Intravenous OvaRex MAb-B43.13 as Post Chemotherapy Consolidation for Epithelial Carcinoma of Ovarian, Tubal or Peritoneal Origin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Oregovomab (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPACT-II
- Sponsors Unither Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2007 Primary endpoint not met - interim results reported by Unither Pharmaceuticals.
- 06 Dec 2007 New trial record.