Dasatinib in Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia or Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemic Subjects Who are Experiencing Clinical Benefit on Current START or CA180039 Protocols: Long Term Safety and Efficacy Analysis (CA180-188) [ROLLOVER OF 700001390, 700001940, 700001399, 700001382, 700002010 and 700016294]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms START
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.