A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Orally Administered TG101348 in Patients With Primary, Post-Polycythemia Vera, or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fedratinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (59) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.