Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study to assess clinical and antiviral activity of valomaciclovir (EPB 348) in infectious mononucleosis due to primary Epstein-Barr virus infection (Mono 6)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valomaciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Epstein-Barr virus infections; Infectious mononucleosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Mono6
- 02 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2009 Results were presented at ICAAC 2009.
- 14 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.