Neoadjuvant androgen depletion in combination with vorinostat followed by radical prostatectomy for localized prostate cancer: total androgen-receptor gene expression targeted therapy (TARGET)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; Goserelin (Primary) ; Leuprorelin (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TARGET
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2100 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.