Proof of concept study to investigate safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and the impact on pulmonary and systemic hemodynamics of a single oral dose of BAY 60 4552 in patients with biventricular chronic heart failure and pulmonary hypertension in a non-randomized, non-blinded, dose escalation design.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 604552 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Acronyms DOLAAR
- Sponsors Bayer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.