Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Daily Oral 100 mg Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Over 6 Treatment Cycles as a Concomitant Therapy to Oral Contraceptives (OC) to Alleviate Complaints of Reduced Libido in Women With Acquired Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) Associated With OC-use
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Prasterone (Primary) ; Oral contraceptives
- Indications Decreased libido
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 16 Apr 2010 Actual number of patients added to 100 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Actual end date (1 Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.