The use of galantamine HBr [hydrobromide] (Reminyl) in electroconvulsive therapy: Impact on mood and cognitive functioning.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Galantamine (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders; Mood disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 12 Aug 2009 Actual patient number changed from 39 to 44 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2009 Results presented at APA 2009.