Subcutaneous MabCampath (alemtuzumab) and oral Fludara (fludarabine phosphate) for the treatment of refractory or relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia in 2nd or 3rd line of treatment: A pilot trial (FLUSALEM) for the determination of safety, efficacy and molecular profiling for the prediction of response
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLUSALEM
- 04 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2007 New trial record.