Subcutaneous MabCampath (alemtuzumab) and oral Fludara (fludarabine phosphate) for the treatment of refractory or relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia in 2nd or 3rd line of treatment: A pilot trial (FLUSALEM) for the determination of safety, efficacy and molecular profiling for the prediction of response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLUSALEM
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2007 New trial record.