A Phase III Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel (or Gemcitabine) Alone or in Combination With Bevacizumab (NSC #704865) Followed by Bevacizumab and Secondary Cytoreductive Surgery in Platinum-Sensitive, Recurrent Ovarian, Peritoneal Primary and Fallopian Tube Cancer. NCI-Supplied Agents: Bevacizumab (NSC #704865)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall survival)has not been met.
- 12 Apr 2017 Results published in the Lancet Oncology