Daratumumab (HuMax-CD38) Safety Study in Multiple Myeloma - Open Label, Dose-escalation Followed by Open Label, Single-arm Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab; Janssen-Cilag
- 12 Oct 2017 Results evaluating the effect of daratumumab alone or in combination with lenalidomide-dexamethasone using data from GEN501 and GEN503 trials published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 05 Oct 2017 Results (n=228) of exploratory analysis assessing the influence of disease and patient characteristics on exposure to daratumumab and clinical outcomes using patient data from GEN501 and SIRIUS trials published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Aug 2017 Results of pooled analysis assessing comparison of Daratumumab monotherapy in GEN501 and SIRIUS study versus real world two independent US databases ;IMS-LifeLink and OPTUM, presented in American Journal of Hematology.