Daratumumab (HuMax-CD38) Safety Study in Multiple Myeloma - Open Label, Dose-escalation Followed by Open Label, Single-arm Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab; Janssen-Cilag
- 01 Aug 2017 Results of pooled analysis assessing comparison of Daratumumab monotherapy in GEN501 and SIRIUS study versus real world two independent US databases ;IMS-LifeLink and OPTUM, presented in American Journal of Hematology.
- 25 Jun 2017 Data from this and other trial comparing Daratumumab with Standard of Care in prolonging survival; results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 17 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Denmark (end date: 3 Apr 2017).