A Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of AMG 531 [romiplostim] Treatment of Thrombocytopenic Subjects With Immune (Idiopathic) Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) Refractory to Splenectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Romiplostim (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 28 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 11 Dec 2007 New trial record.
- 09 Dec 2007 The primary endpoint has been met and will be reported at the 49th annual ASH meeting.