A Randomized, Phase III, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Memantine for Prevention of Cognitive Dysfunction in Patients Receiving Whole-Brain Radiotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (Moores UCSD Cancer Center, 6858).
- 24 Nov 2009 Additional lead trial investigator (Harold K) identified as reported by Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute record.