Adjuvant Interleukin2 (Proleukin)and 5-(3,3 Dimethyl-1-Triazeno) Imidazole-4-Carboxamide (DTIC) in Resected High-Risk Primary and Regionally Metastatic Melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DTIC
- 21 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2007 New trial record.