A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of AVE5026 With Enoxaparin for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Elective Total Hip Replacement Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Semuloparin (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAVE-HIP1
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 16 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Venous-thromboembolism-event-rate' has been met according to results published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis; semuloparin was found to be superior to enoxaparin sodium for prevention of venous thromboembolism.
- 22 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History