Phase III, multicenter, European, randomized trial comparing the combination Fludarabine-Cyclophosphamide-Rituximab (FCR) with the combination Fludarabine-Cyclophosphamide-Campath (FCCam) in previously untreated adults with B and C Binet stage B-chronic lymphoid leukemia (B-CLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has not been met.
- 14 Feb 2012 Results published in the Blood.
- 10 Dec 2011 Minimal residual disease monitoring outcomes at month 9 using a sensitive 6-color flow cytometry technique have been reported at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Expostion of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History