Phase I/II Adaptive Randomized Trial of Vorinostat, Isotretinoin and Carboplatin in Adults With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Isotretinoin; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Maximum tolerated doses from the phase I trial will be used in the multicentre adaptive randomised Phase II study in the near future, according to the 2015 ASCO abstract.
- 02 Jun 2015 Phase I results in 55 patients enrolled between Nov 2007 and Mar 2012 presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.