A Phase 3, Prospective, Randomized Clinical Study of VELCADE-Thalidomide-Dexamethasone (VTD) Versus Thalidomide-Dexamethasone (TD) for Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma (MM) Patients Who Are Candidates to Receive Double Autologous Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Melphalan; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2013 Updated results for a median follow-up of 59 months presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 13 Dec 2011 Molecular substudy results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Jul 2011 Planned number of patients changed to 480.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History