Role of natriuretic peptides [nesiritide] in the treatment of acutely decompensated heart failure patient with obstructive airways disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nesiritide (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure; Obstructive airway disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (6) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.