A pilot safety and feasibility study of concurrent capecitabine (Xeloda) and external beam irradiation in the adjuvant treatment of high risk early stage breast cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2008 Planned end date (1 Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2007 New trial record.