An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 3 Study of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin (CMC-544) Administered in Combination With Rituximab Compared to a Defined Investigator's Choice Therapy in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory, CD22-Positive, Follicular B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Fludarabine; Mitoxantrone; Prednisolone; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional trial location (United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 17th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History