A Phase I, Open-Label Study to Determine the Effect of Panitumumab on the Pharmacokinetics of Irinotecan in Subjects With Unresectable Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amgen
- 11 Apr 2016 Trial focus changed: Adverse events has been added to primary endpoints.
- 30 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from Nov 2010 to Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.