A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety of Tivozanib (AV-951) in Combination With Temsirolimus in Subjects With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus; Tivozanib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Jun 2011 Actual end date changed from Nov 2010 to Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Results will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO-2011).
- 13 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.