A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, risperidone-referenced, parallel-group, adaptive-design study of the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of vabicaserin (SCA-136) in subjects with acute exacerbations of schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vabicaserin (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 199 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual end date Jun 2008 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 22 Jun 2008 Status changed from initiated to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.