A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Retention Rate, Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Carisbamate, Topiramate and Levetiracetam as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Partial Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary) ; Levetiracetam; Topiramate
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CaReS
- Sponsors Ortho-McNeil
- 28 Jun 2012 Janssen-Cilag and UCB added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 May 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.