An open, randomised, parallel group, multicentre study to compare the efficacy and safety of Flutiform pMDI vs Fluticasone pMDI Plus Formoterol DPI in adolescent and adult subjects with mild to moderate-severe persistent, reversible asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate; Formoterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma Research
- 07 Aug 2012 Additional location (Belgium) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 Jul 2008 The primary endpoint has been met, according to a SkyePharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History