A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Active Controlled, Comparative Trial, to Assess the Endometrial Histological Profile Following Treatment With Tibolone (Org OD14) Versus Conjugated Estrogen (CE) Plus Medroxyprogesterone Acetate (MPA) in Postmenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tibolone (Primary) ; Conjugated estrogens/medroxyprogesterone
- Indications Menopausal syndrome; Menopause; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms THEBES
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2008 Added ID, official title, endpoints, start and end dates, from clincialtrials.gov record.
- 15 Dec 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History