A Phase I Trial of ABI-009 (Nab-Rapamycin) Administered Weekly in Patients With Advanced Non-Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 20 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to an AADi, LLC media release.
- 09 Mar 2011 M.D. Anderson Cancer Center reports status as active no longer recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.