A Phase I/II Study of the Safety, Efficacy and Dose Evaluation of ProSavin, Administered Using Stereotactic Injection to the Striatum of Patients With Bilateral, Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Parkinson's disease gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oxford BioMedica
- 17 Mar 2017 According to an Oxford BioMedica media release, follow-up data from the study has been presented in May 2016 at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT).
- 05 May 2015 According to an Oxford BioMedica media release, data from this trial were presented at the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) conference.
- 20 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT01856439.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History