A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GDC-0449 As Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Ovarian Cancer in a Second or Third Complete Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 02 Oct 2012 Results published in Clinical Cancer Research.
- 25 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History