A Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Cross-Over Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Dex-Methylphenidate Extended Release 20 mg Versus Placebo at the 0.5 Hour Timepoint (Post-Dose) in Children (6-12 Years) With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in a Laboratory Classroom Setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmethylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Aug 2008 Results have been published in CNS drugs. Primary and secondary endpoints met.
- 22 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Dec 2007 New trial record.