Study PXN110448: A Dose-Response Study of XP13512 [gabapentin enacarbil], Compared With Concurrent Placebo Control and LYRICA (Pregabalin), in Subjects With Neuropathic Pain Associated With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary) ; Pregabalin
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XenoPort
- 27 Apr 2009 Results reported in a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 27 Apr 2009 Primary endpoint "Change from baseline in mean 24-hour average pain intensity score based on an 11-point Pain Intensity Numeric rating Scale (PI-NRS)" has not been met according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 26 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.