A Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of a Topical Gentamicin-Collagen Sponge Compared to Levofloxacin in Diabetic Patients With a Mild Infection of a Lower Extremity Skin Ulcer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gentamicin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diabetic foot ulcer; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innocoll
- 22 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-000207-28).
- 18 Jun 2009 Final results are expected in August 2009, according to an Innocoll media release.
- 29 May 2009 Actual number of patients (70) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.