A 26-week treatment, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, double- dummy, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to assess the efficacy, and safety of indacaterol (150 microg o.d.) in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, using salmeterol (50 microg b.i.d.) as an active control.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 04 Jul 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 23 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India).
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History