A phase II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter, parallel group, proof of concept study of the analgesic effects of RN624 [tanezumab] in adult patients with post-herpetic neuralgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 129 to 99 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.