A Phase I Study of IPI-504 and Docetaxel in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Retaspimycin (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2011 Patient number was reported as 23, according to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals Quarterly Report.
- 10 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.