A Phase 1b/2 Study of AMG 655 in Combination With Modified FOLFOX6 and Bevacizumab for the First-Line Treatment of Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Conatumumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 01 Oct 2013 Final analysis published in Cancer.
- 12 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (202) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History