An open label study to assess the effect of FOLFIRI [fluorouracil, folinic acid, irinotecan] plus Avastin [bevacizumab] and cetuximab on progression-free survival in patients with previously untreated metastatic colorectal cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 18 Jun 2008 Status changed from initiated to discontinued according to Roche.
- 21 Dec 2007 New trial record.