A Phase 1 Study of COTI-2 for the Treatment of Advanced or Recurrent Gynecologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs COTI 2 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Head and neck cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Critical Outcome Technologies
- 07 Feb 2017 Protocol amended with inclusion of head and neck cancer patients. Accordingly, patient number have been changed from 46 to 56 and inclusion criteria revised to include both male and female patients.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.