A Phase 1 Study of COTI-2 for the Treatment of Advanced or Recurrent Gynecologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs COTI 2 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Head and neck cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Critical Outcome Technologies
- 15 Nov 2017 Pharmacokinetic data from gynecological malignancies arm published in the Critical Outcome Technologies Media Release.
- 11 Oct 2017 According to a Critical Outcome Technologies media release, the first patient has been dosed in the head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) arm of this trial at a dosage level of 1.0 mg/kg.
- 28 Aug 2017 According to an Critical Outcome Technologies media release, company expects to initiate expansion arms evaluating COTI-2 as combination treatment in gynecological malignancies and HNSCC in 2018.