A phase 3b, randomized, open-label assessment of response to various doses of atomoxetine hydrochloride in Korean pediatric outpatients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 27 Jan 2010 Actual number of patients changed from 154 to 153 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 154, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.